Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: My £25 9000i

No, looks like a ren 25, reminds me of my old monaco actually. Cool tho! lol

The guy that hosted the pics (Ben with the 19) I am going back down to see him tomorrow (hes in Leeds, I am in Glasgow, I get everywhere fixing cars) to sap his engine for him. Am getting his old old one and I will rebuild that and stick it in my 19.

Chris

·
Registered
11,343 Posts

Originally posted by Jason (Mr Torque-Steer):
[qb]Not bad at all, cheaper than most train tickets. [/qb][/b]
Indeed. My train ticket costs £290.05 per month, or £32.50 if I want to pay each day!

[qb]The poor old vanilla 9000's are being given away nowadays it seems, I care, even if Mr Winter (heretic heretic!) doesn't.       [/qb][/b]
Hey, I'm only jesting. Nice motor for £25 - well done, Chris Jason forgets that I had a 1985 9000i, silver with black leather seats which I drove around in for a month or two, my neighbour took it to Paris and back and then I gave it to a friend in Surrey when he was between his classic 900 and his 9000CS.

9000s? I love 'em

[edit] incidentally, my 9000i cost the grand sum of £0.00

·
Registered
8,216 Posts

[qb]Not bad at all, cheaper than most train tickets.[/qb][/b]
Yes, it cost me almost that much to go to Abbott yesterday to pick mine up. As for what it cost once I got there ...

A real bargain, Chris. A second-hand 9000 is always a lot of car for the money, but that really takes the cake! Good luck with it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Cheers,

Its a lot different to what it was when I bought it the saturday before last.

The front suspension had dropped, no lights inside worked, horn dead, engine would run when it felt like it, absolutely full of dog hairs, green mould/moss on the outside and so on and so on.

It was a bit of a shed, but I am a bit 'handy' with cars so it has all been sorted. Only thing I need for the MOT is the front pipe sorted, the box has a hole in it which blows out no matter what I cover it with (my heavy right foot). So the bos is coming off and its getting a straight pipe on it.

My mum and sister like it so they can have it while I keep the 19 which is faster and more of a hooligans car.

But I will mod the Saab cos 130 bhp just isn't funny.

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.