Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some while back I received a new custom SW from Maptun and did not have the change until this week to take the car for a spin in a good dyno. Summers are pretty busy for all the shops here and I needed to drive 250km for a place where they had good equipment and time for my car.

For the whole summer it has been pretty cold here in Finland, but just with my luck this day was really hot, 27Deg C. In the dyno room it was litter warmer 30Deg C in fact. This was the explanation part and here are the results. Dashed line in the graph is the old run from february, when it was only 5deg C in the same room.

The new Maptun SW hit spot on, car ran helthy rich all the way to the redline. Last time I had the problem that the car leaned out after new IC istall and stock fuel pressure, but his is gone now.

We did 3 pulls, first run 279/496. 2nd and third runs where almost identical 283/505. I'am pretty happy that results only dropped by 5 even though temp was up by 25

Small video is comming up.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Maarten (900 Hirsch):
[qb]Nice results  

Can the Viggenclutch cope with 510Nm? [/qb][/b]
It has for more than half a year, so it should be fine. I know it wont last as long as with stock torque, but on the other hand it does not die in a month. Limiters in first and second help alot. Also I dont usually punch the pedal in low revs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts