Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have had my current set up for 6 months now and I am starting to feel that there is still some body roll when giving it
on the twisty bits.
Pretty sure there are no faults, its just that I've got used to it now and feel it could be a little more taut.

(maybe its cos I couldn't take that Porsche Carrera 4S on a roundabout today....well you gotta aim high! )

I currently have Bilstein Sportline kit with poly ARB, poly front lower wishbones and droplinks, poly upper front and rear torque arm and a poly gearbox mount. I will be having the front strut brace in the next couple of weeks.

So what would be the best bit of poly to do next, if anything, or will the brace cure all? I dont want to make the ride too harsh as its about right, I just want to make the corners a bit flatter!
Thanks

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
you are missing the poly which has the most effect ...the front rear wishbone bush

the only thing after this is the 1" sway bars from sas ...

The brace stops things moving about ..it does not make it corner flatter.. you need to uprate the a/r bars (sway )

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that,
I'll get those bushes done with the strut brace.
I've ordered from SAS b4, so just looked at their catalogue and the 1" front and rear sway bar kit is $295....... only £165 at current rate, sounds like a good deal!
BUT..... won't I get stung with import tax and these being big and heavy isn't that going to be a lot? I've been caught once b4 like this!
Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Originally posted by Andy Aero:
[qb]BUT..... won't I get stung with import tax and these being big and heavy isn't that going to be a lot? I've been caught once b4 like this!
Any ideas? [/qb][/b]
Yes, you'll get hit for import duty/ VAT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts