Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, finally got my Missus's Griffin out of the garage after an annoying alternator and engine mounting problem. Shes now out of MOT mind you! Right, two problems firstly does anyone know what Vacuum pipes go where on the left hand side of the inlet manifold next to the upper eng mounts, I think I've mixed them up after I changed them! And secondly can anyone decipher (93' 2.3T Trionic) the error check engine flash codes 5 then 6. Cheers

·
Registered
444 Posts
I work weekends so will be at work as I have been today, hence only getting your post now.
can't use the phone in the factory but give me a bell, leave a message and I'll call you back when I can. About 12 on Sunday would be fine.
A

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Same here matey, was at work last night hence only just up now. How about tomorrow afternoon timeish now after I've gotten up againas I've gotta go out now with the missus somewhere..... (

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Talking of meeting up - if any of you lot are up for it, we're setting up a meet in/near Tamworth for next Sunday 7th April. If you're interested, look at the thread on the Miscellaneous board.

Kevin Mc

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.