Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I seem to be spending far too much of my life as Billy No-mates in hotels around Hemel, and I know there's loads of you from around here, does anyone fancy a jar or two some time?

Any suggestions as to good pubs welcomed, sort of Hemel, Harpenden, Dunstable type area...

Cheers
Al

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why don't I use the accepted method of getting people to sign up:

Wednesday 28th, 7.30pm, Crows Nest in Tring.

1. Fliptop

Anyone recommend a half-decent hotel round there? May as well stay locally.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
It just so happens that I'll be in Hemel Hempstead tomorrow afternoon, so count me in - at least for the first half hour or so.

Wednesday 28th, 7.30pm, Crows Nest in Tring.

1. Fliptop
2. JohnM
3. GeoffD
4. sgould
5. Saab90002.3t
6. James (in his new motor )

·
Registered
16,524 Posts
Just in case anyone needs directions...

Map

The map is a bit out of date. The A41 dual carriageway now continues almost to Aylesbury.

Leave at the Dunstable exit.

From London, take first exit off roundabout towards Aston Clinton. Crows Nest is 100 yards or so on right,

From anywhere else, you will need to go around the roundabout on the north side, go over the dual carriageway to the southern roundabout before heading towards Aston Clinton.

·
Registered
16,524 Posts
There will now be me + my wife at the meet. We also intend to eat there as well.

I shall come in the 9-5 Aero, unless there is a public outcry for us to bring her 9-3SS 1.8t Vector

(Don't know where the "Better Map" link went. Worked OK last night )

·
Registered
80 Posts
Would have loved to join you, but expecting yet another lucidrous late night working, and my car is at Hayward & Scott having a lovely stainless 3" exhaust fabricated.

Coupled with a Maptun stage 3 ECU sitting at home, and a few other choice goodies, I am expecting to have some fun this weekend

Count me in on the next local get together.

Zip
97 9000 Aero

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.