Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have not long had my 9000 cse a 93 L can anyone suggest where i can get a manual for it from as i am not certain what some of the switches do even after loads of playing about with it i.e. what position do they have to be in for the air con to work (i think it needs a recharge).and what does the switch with the arrow on above the window switches do?? any help would be gratefully received

·
Registered
139 Posts
There is a Haynes manual available, which is better than nothing, but often inadequate.

For the aircon to work, the blower has to be switched at least as far as position 1, with the aircon button depressed. If you suspect your system needs re charging, this could certainly be a reason for it not working, as there is a pressure switch which cuts power to the compressor clutch when the pressure falls too low.

I presume you mean the on/off switch between the front and rear window switches ? This is a driver override to the rear door switches to prevent small sticky fingers playing....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for all your replies

i went to western saab in newcastle at the weekend and got a new set of mats and they had a spare manual.

sorry i dont get to reply more but i work nights makes it awkward

thanks a lot much appreciated

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.