Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those people on list who want the opportunity to respond to me concerning their sarcasm &/or for those that have found what I have previously said on this site is rubbish & so hence the sarcastic remarks.

(Pathetic isn't it??) Jeez!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I assumed this was a forum for ideas, solutions and general exchange of Saab-slanted information with an even-handed ratio of classical and romantic value contributions but it seems that wordplay has become the order of the day.

what was your dictionary? when was it updated? who were the lexicographers and compilers working on it? who proofed it? do they race?

also, not being funny amigo, but the MR2 T has insufficient heritage, minimal aura and questionable class.

FYI, the 9k Carlsson's not a sports car, it's actually a moody GT.

·
Registered
328 Posts
so in your rush to shoot somebody down who dared to use "sports car" to describe their powerful and quicker than average machine, you over-elaborated which may well explain any sarcasm - a natural response I'm sure you'll agree.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Right, Mal, I object strongly to your comments regarding myself, so, lets look at the facts then gentlemen.

Fact 1: lybeds original questions had serious replys by all (myself included) until the 2 posts by quarryeff and Mal, I certainley don't see your reply as a 'semi-decent' answer to lybeds original question. In fact it's as sarcastic as the comments you are accusing every one else of.

Fact 2: I only mentioned track days as a point that there are opportunities to LEGALLY do more than 70mph in GB.

Fact 3: You should check what you are writing before critising anyone, I quote, with comments:-
"Who said you don't have to own a "so called sports car" to enjoy a bit of track day action then Aeropilot? I didn't! [QUITE RIGHT !!, I DID - I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN DO NOT DON'T] Did I? Also if you're going to quote me like you have I gave you the dictionary meaning of a "Sports Car" not a "So called sports car". If you're going to quote me then quote me correctly!! [I WASN'T QUOTING YOU, MAL, IT WAS JOHN THAT MENTIONED THE PHRASE SPORTS CAR IN HIS REPLY TO ME, AND WHAT'S ALL THIS WAFFLE ABOUT THE DICTIONARY MEANING OF SPORTS CAR ANYWAY?]Either way I do not find your comment the least bit funny.

Fact 4: This last comment is a real cracker, and I can't even be bothered to write a suitable reply.......
Regards,
Very pissed-off aeropilot.

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
This thread contributes nothing of value. I want it to stop right here and for us all to grow up a bit.

Let's get back to Saabs. If you want to slag each other off then do it somewhere else, not here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.