Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well not quite a shiney red super stock Dodge...

But, on the way home from work tonight, I stopped off in Sainsbury's for petrol and pulled in behind one of those swanky new Maserati V8 Coupe's. Anyway the Massa pulled next to the pump and out gets this little old grey haired lady, who appeared to be in her late 60's, dressed in best tatty 'Oxfam' outfit, bottle rim glasses and slippers.......

Slack jawed or what.........looked like she should have gotten out of an old Metro.

And when she got back in it and fired up that V8 and manoeuvred it out off the garage forecourt and off down the road......brilliant....

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I thought Red Nose day was today.....

Reminds me of the time I was hot footing it up the A1 some years ago and a bespectacled eldery lady came roaring up behind in a 1960's Bentley Continental complete with advanced drivers club enamel badge - pulled into inside lane and she was gone.......

Mike

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
My nephew's late mother-in-law used to drive her Jag like you wouldn't believe.
I'd imagine any judge would have thrown a speeding ticket out of court having looked at her though.... Used to throw great parties as well, what a hostess.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I know an elderly couple - he is a retired architect and she is a professor, both in their eighties. They have had all sorts of 'motorcars' over the years, but finally acknowledged that they were getting on a bit and wanted a car with more comfortable seats. They went round the showrooms and she sat in many different cars before finding one that felt just right, so they bought it. The car in question? Lexus IS300. 211 bhp

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.