Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The washer bottle is leaking on my 96 aero underneath the o/s sidelight.Any ideas what the problem might be?.On ny old Carlsson it was the 3 way valve connector. Also how easy is it to get the wheel arch lining off to get to the washer bottle?.Any tips would be helpful.

·
Registered
30 Posts
On my 95 2.3T is was also the three way valve. A bit of a ****** bit if you partially undo the wheel arch lining and the cover under the spoiler you can get your hand in enough to replace without removing the whole lot.

Good luck.

·
Registered
187 Posts
hi i to have had this problem and it was, like previously mentioned my none return valves really cheap to buy though approx 2.50 and just try and remember which hose you take off where and put it back the correct way it took me a while to figure but if i can do it any body can,have fun

·
Registered
102 Posts
You don't have to take the inner lining out. Jack the car up and use axle stands. Take off the bottom section of the liner only. It is a bit fiddly but a lot quicker. Replace all the valves (saves doing the job all again. Be prepare to fit new hoses as well. Once they start to wear they all go in my experience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts