Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come along to the Second Saab Lazy Sunday on 22 May at Priddy in Somerset.

This year we are planning to meet up outside The New Inn
http://www.pubfoodguide.co.uk/pubs/wells-new-inn.htm
on the Green in Priddy around 11.30 for a chat, a few beverages and lunch (all optional) then travel at 2pm on to Blagdon (around 3 miles) to Visit the working Victorian Pumping Statio to generally laze around (hence the title) see a working beam engine, feed fish or walk round the lake. Ideal for a family day out.

This year is open to all car enthusiasts and so far we also have some old Rovers, various Citroens and a Bentley.

This is not an organised rally, simply a get together so no matter what condition or make of car you drive, you will receive a warm welcome

Pages and pics from last years event:
http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthre...ght=Lazy+Sunday

1) Naranto
2) Beetlebrox's
3) Heli-saabers
4)

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well done everyone - weather forecast is sunny spells and showers - but bring a brolly, just in case.

Should we have a wet spell, the pub is big enough to take us all and the pumping station is undercover

1) Naranto - 99T
2) Beeblebroxs
3) Heli-Saaber(s) - wouldn't miss it for the world after last year - a GREAT day out!
4) RhinoT16S et al.. convoy from Camp Heli?
5) Paco & family?
6) Gus 900
7) David! ?
8] Fred with his 900
9) SenTinel with his Viggen
10) Martin from Jamsaab
11) Erica - 900 convertible
12) Anne - 9000 anniversary
13) JimR5 - 900
14) WDWilts
15) EJenner

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nice one Chris and Doreen - pity I was too far ahead of you (I was in front of Naranto, leading the convoy and hoping I was going the right way!) to "feature" in much of the movie. Boy, did it rain! But, a good day for all that. See you at the Bristol Show.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts