Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an effort to share the latest goings on, here is a list of the latest updates. Being short on comments (imagine that? - BillJ would not say that after spending a number of hours in the car with me! ), here are the meat and potatoes -

- MP Steering Rack Brace Installed (Steering page)
- Updated Pics of Remote Battery (Interior page)
- Center Fin Controversy on Raised Viggen Wing (Exterior page)
- JT Viggen Exhaust System (Exhaust page)
- Updated Pics of Engine Bay (Engine page)
- Results of Cylinder Head Porting (Engine page)
- Front Grill and Hood Grills Completed in Stainless Wire Cloth (Exterior page)

Yankton Tuned

Enjoy!
Kevin

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And the winner is ........ Schu. The bottle is for the intercooler sprayer and for the Kryofuzion intake CO2 cooler. In regards to weight management, I have taken the middle ground on this. Overall, the car will probably be heavier than the stock from with the addition of the sound deadening material, speakers, amps, longer power wires, CO2 bottle, etc. In the weight savings area, the AC system and balance shafts are gone. However, the most important thing is that I have changed the weight distribution of the car. The weight losses were in the front of the car and the weight additions or moves like the battery are in the rear of the car. This all plays into our long-term coil over suspension play and the ability to make the car more neutrally balanced.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks like my checking your webpage everyday, combined with everyone else doing the same finally overloaded your web page service!

Congrats, its a true SAAB phenom now!

Can't wait to see the next update

Nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts