Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I would just like to say, that having recently been to Keswick for the Annual Cumbrian Saab owners meeting which was held last weekend (17th-19th June), what a great time my family and I had being guests of the Cumbrian Saab club.
If there is anybody who fancies an excellent weekend for children as well as adults it is well worth a trip.
There was an excellent turn out, with friendly chat and plenty of happy faces. The weather this year was lovely and Warm with plenty of sunshine.
If you have never been to the Lake District, Keswick makes a brilliant base and the town itself has plenty to offer.
A market on Saturday, loads of bargains in the surrounding shops with a really diverse choice of goods, a beautiful park nearby and of course Derwentwater Lake, all set in some of the most breath-taking scenery.
The Cumbrian club has been holding the annual Keswick meet for 10 years now and really do deserve a pat on the back for organising this main event year after year.
If camping or caravanning is not your thing there are plenty of B&B's all in the Town.
So I'll see you at Keswick next year?

Steve.
P.S. No I don't work for the Keswick tourist board.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts