Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale Kenwood double din nav and other accessories for sale

Sadly parted company with my 2011 93 SC and ended my six car affair with SAAB. Traded it in and so didn't allow the buying garage to get these bits for nothing. Here they are for sale.

Starting with a Kenwood DNX7150 DAB all singing and dancing audio/sat nav upgrade. Purchased in Oct 15 and uninstalled in June 17 (both receipts available). Cost £750 plus £70 for fitting kit (including steering wheel controls) and facia panel. Currently cheapest you can get it for online is still £750. In as-new condition with all fittings (except DAB ariel) and balance of three year free maps and traffic subscription. £400 or nearest offer. Would prefer collection rather than risking sending it through post. I'm in the Medway area of Kent.

Gadget Electronics Electronic device Technology Gamecube Electronics Technology Electronic device Entertainment center Room Electronics Multimedia Car Vehicle Technology Electronics Multimedia Car Center console Satellite radio

16 inch genuine saab wheel - see photo. Purchased as a full size spare. Never used. Comes with unused Michelin Primacy 3 215/5516 (93W). Offers for both (obviously they come together) in region of £100.
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Spoke

Genuine SAAB 93 SC dog guard and boot liner. £30 the pair ONO.

Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel Rim

Hatch bag boot liner. Made bespoke for the 93. Completely covers all the carpeted areas of the boot, including a fold-down flap to protect the bumper and a separate piece to protect the carpeted part of the tailgate. Perfect for dogs or if you carry mucky loads. Fixed with a couple of ties and velcro - works really well. Cost over £100 new. Offers around £35.

Beige Bag

All of the above best collected rather than sent through the post. Happy to discuss prices. (The white square is actually a piece of A4 with Christmas and today's date (9th July 2017) written on it - just hasn't come out well.

Christmas

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: For Sale Kenwood double din nav and other accessories for sale

This stuff is still for sale. Just want it to go so please feel free to make offers- I'm not easily offended!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts