Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wsup everybody!! First off I gotta say thanx to EVERYONE & ANYONE that has helped me with my car over the past few months,I really appreciate it. Now for the good stuff. It turns out it wasn't a tranny problem or a DI problem, or anything major like that. It was spark plugs,lil' crappy $2.11 plugs. I dont think they were changed in about 50-75k!!!! The reason that I didnt check them sooner,was because when I brought it in for an oil change and what-not, the service manager said "oh yeah,we'll check the plugs,DI,susp.,etc....".
Apparently they didnt,cuz if they did,they wouldn't have diagnosed a mis-fire as an "internal tranny problem"([expletive deleted]). As of right now,Im contemplating filing suit against them. On my invoice/reciept it's clearly printed-"check DI & spark plugs",IF they had actually done so,my problem would've been solved a long time ago. Apparently they presumed I dont know my [expletive deleted] from a hole in the ground,...how wrong they are!! I now plan on going back up to them with my invoice/reciept and my plugs,and tell them if Im not re-embursed,I WILL SUE FOR FRAUD!!!

Thanx for letting me rant,
JUSTIN=^)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Good to hear you are sorted justin,for what its worth,I have learned that on 9k's its worth suspecting the plugs for even the most unconnected things,and its not worth fitting anything other than NGK,new plugs will not make my turbo work however.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts