Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My stage 1 upgrade has arrived today, but due to bad weather I am unable to fit it!!
I also bought the JT exhaust from the cat back and to my well, ahem suprise, I have now have a tailpipe which looks like this!!

The second photo is taken against a mug, And yes, it is a 4" tailpipe!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Scotty
Think you'll enjoy the ride - had my Stage one for a few months now though did have a an issue with my APC - it wasn't working - and have a JT 3" front pipe which I would recommend if you haven't already fitted.

Mike

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
My JT 3" full system has just arrived (well it's at the depot waiting to be picked up). Given that I'm impatient, is that the standard glossy stainless tailpiece?
It's just we had a whole discussion a couple of weeks ago on the best way of polishig it - looks like that's not required unless you've been busy?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by faero:
[qb]My JT 3" full system        has just arrived (well it's at the depot waiting to be picked up).  Given that I'm impatient, is that the standard glossy stainless tailpiece?
It's just we had a whole discussion a couple of weeks ago on the best way of polishig it - looks like that's not required unless you've been busy? [/qb][/b]
It just arrived like that!! I was just expecting chrome tip over the normal pipe but instead I have a rocket launcher!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts