Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 Flashes Air intake temperature sensor.

Can someone describle where this is or maybe have a pic of it? Is it on the metal pipe going to the Throttle body, and if so, I disconnected it a few days ago, and started the car without it (forgot to reconnect) - connected it again minuites later but the check engine 3 flashes still appear. Is Tech2 the only way to clear this without loosing the car's settings etc/causing more problems.

(Going to have use of tech2 soon so if that is the best option I'll do that)

Mark

·
Registered
14 Posts
Originally posted by greenphotos:
[qb]3 Flashes Air intake temperature sensor.

Can someone describle where this is or maybe have a pic of it? Is it on the metal pipe going to the Throttle body, and if so, I disconnected it a few days ago, and started the car without it (forgot to reconnect) - connected it again minuites later but the check engine 3 flashes still appear. Is Tech2 the only way to clear this without loosing the car's settings etc/causing more problems.

(Going to have use of tech2 soon so if that is the best option I'll do that)

Mark
   [/qb][/b]
Using the tech 2 will reset the ECU just as disconnecting the battery/disconnecting the ECU connector will. So you can disco the battery/ECU connector to clear your check engine light.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.