Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes there are 3 bolts and they bolt into the OEM tabs from where the old intake box was removed. its a perfect fit. it is not a HUGE increase in pick-up....but it is enough so i don't totally regret spending the $200 bucks. The sound is nice and the decrease in tubo lag is very welcome!!! I drove around all day today and loved it,

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is really the first upgrade i have done..I bought the car used about a month ago, and am basically going thrugh and changing all the fluids and filters, plugs and that kind of stuff.i do like the sound alot. At first I thought i didn't care for it, and that it would be something that i would want to change after a day or so. But I drove a couple hundred miles yesterday and I like it. It lowers the whole tone of the engine to more of a low growl...but then when you roll on the turbo you hear the "woosh" of ait sucking in. I plan on adding the front steering brace kit next to smooth out the handling a bit. I would imagine that will be all I do before winter,,,then i will take a look at upgrading he exaust and maybe upgrading the engine power. Thanks for taking the time to look at my upgrade...any advice is more than welcome!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.