Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking around the net for induction kits, and to my surprise, there don't seem to be any induction kits for the 9k!!

checked with k&n, pipercross.. nada! oddly enough, there is an induction kit by the aforementioned companies for the ng900 2.0 very strange indeed..

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
Then again, the intake arrangement for the 9000 is very good as standard, due to its position in the wing to pick up cold air. However, removing the "snorkel" from the airbox is a good idea for more flow (and more noise if you like it), as is perhaps drilling some extra holes in the box. The standard paper filter flows exceptionally well and I'm thinking of ditching my drop-in K&N and putting the standard filter back in just for peace of mind.

·
Registered
496 Posts
For the above site... The Above Site How much is the:
900 T16
Monteras bakom vänster blinkers.
Håltagning i innerskärm krävs 84-93 XF.904
920 kr
B

And what does haf that say? THX

And do you really think that the factry air box is "better?" Think by adding a few holes it would be sufficient as an upgrade?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Don't blame all Americans for ones inability to use the internet. We have all seen Max Power so we know what you Brits have going on too. This kid is probably 16 and only gets on the internet to check Saab Scene and download pROn off kazaa.

BurnsSide42 - become intelligent and plan your posts or you will get flamed. Use a translator online to get an english version (plenty are available) and use a currency convertor to determine your price. This is not a contest to see who has the most posts. So don't try.

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
Originally posted by Schu:
[qb]Don't blame all Americans for ones inability to use the internet.  We have all seen Max Power so we know what you Brits have going on too.   [/qb][/b]
LOL

C'mon CLIVE, we are all a friendly bunch here, we don't do the flaming thing - just reasoned and sensible debate is the order of the day

·
Registered
217 Posts
But's hes right... I see copies of max power with kids and their 18" alloyed, lowered to the floor, big-bore exausted Citroen Saxo's (its French, its alot worse) and laugh at the "oh its a 1.1i ".

·
Registered
217 Posts
My first car was a Saxo... I too once dreamed of wheels so wide that full lock was impossible, of suspension that meant driving over speed-bumps ripped off the bodykit and off the exaust that would make my 1.1i sound like a 2.3 turbo.

Then I wised up and bought a 2.3 turbo.

·
Registered
496 Posts
first off, 17 second Kazaa is nothing but Spyware, iMesh is much better, and it's MP3's not pROn. I basically just roam e-bay, 3 different saab forums and a full size jeep fourm and leave. so yeah...and i could care less if i get "flammed." All that matters is that i have a saab and it runs...and is going to be street legal soon

·
Registered
49 Posts
Monteras bakom vänster blinkers.
Håltagning i innerskärm krävs
probably says something like

Mounts behind the lefthand (it's a 50/50?) indicators in the inner wing.[/b]
Prety close Clive. Translation is:

"Mounts behind left hand indicator, holes in the inner wing are required".

Helps to have a Swedish mother and be fluent (well nearly, it was some years since I was there)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Originally posted by RobS:
[qb]  QUOTE
This is the induction kit I have fitted to my 9k 2.3 N/A[/b]
What diference did this may to performance and induction noise? [/qb][/b][/quote]As I did this mod toghether with a cat removal and adding a Sports exhaust. I don't know exactly what it did for noise and power. But altogether it Revs up easier and it gives a nice sound.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.