Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got round to re-positioning my boost guage from the top of the dash - into it
I was going to just stick the headlight switch under the dash but found there is space behind the dash for the switch where I've put it now, so... I'm very pleased with the result
Hope you like.

·
Registered
206 Posts
So what car is that? .......a Bentley !!!!!!!

Seriously no it looks good

Cheers Jim.

ps did you check the thread in this section regarding pillar pods?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've only just seen it Jim. You've done a nice job there mate

I've also got a 95 (only a 2.3 lpt). Know what you mean about the A pillar being too thick. Does obscure the view somewhat

I take it you're getting at the colour of the wood with the Bently quip I'm having real problems finding a gear surround and passenger side vent surround to match with this shade. All the others seem lighter

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Show off    [/b]
Well, half of one. Bought together with my dad. If it was all my choice I probably would'nt have gone with the Cosmic Blue, and would defo had gone for an aero. Still, it's a nice car. Very comfortable, a bit too much. I want to fall asleep every time I drive it. Thats why I have it it sport mode all the time Drinks a hell of a lot though, the aero's much better with the juice.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Originally posted by ZARS:
[qb]the aero's much better with the juice. [/qb][/b]
I never thought I'd ever hear anyone say that

Originally posted by ZARS:
[qb] QUOTE
Show off    [/b]
If it was all my choice I probably would'nt have gone with the Cosmic Blue, [/qb][/b][/quote]Am I anorak enough to know that at least you don't have a 'New' 9-5.

Off the net now till Monday. Adios peeps - back to the land of no internet at home - DOH (must get that sorted....
)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts