Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
High I am new posting on here although when I have had SAAB issues I have checked members advice before going to garage. I am not mechanical and female but I have been driving SAABs since 1985. My SAAB 93 '07 petrol has started having high idling on start up, revving, about, 1.5 which drops to 0.9 (which I was always told was normal) after waiting about 4 mins it drops back to normal. Drives ok. I went to garage for my MOT and service and to check this they replaced vac pipe which had a split. But still idling high, any advice much appreciated.

·
Registered
77 Posts
High I am new posting on here although when I have had SAAB issues I have checked members advice before going to garage. I am not mechanical and female but I have been driving SAABs since 1985. My SAAB 93 '07 petrol has started having high idling on start up, revving, about, 1.5 which drops to 0.9 (which I was always told was normal) after waiting about 4 mins it drops back to normal. Drives ok. I went to garage for my MOT and service and to check this they replaced vac pipe which had a split. But still idling high, any advice much appreciated.

Does sound like the vac leak is not cured, that pipe split may have been the most obvious but there may be another

1 - 3 of 3 Posts