Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SaabScene.com Premium Member
1,136 Posts
No chance are they mad - for the same money you can a preowned merc e350cdi which imo is gorgeous.

Dont get me wrong I love my Saab but would never pay £30k for one, especially after whats happened.

·
SaabScene.com Premium Member
1,136 Posts
Yeah my money says 2010 or 2011 at the latest. Easy to find out - it's printed on the plate on the front door (cant remember which side).

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
I've learned a couple of things in my "Vast" Saab ownership career ...... OK I've had one for bout 4 to 5 Weeks .......

1. They ain't worth the BIG money ....
2. They ain't designed wonderfully well either

My findings = Pplz buy them for the mystique of the marque....... Me I'd really like a 95 snazzy body & innerds dropped on a Toyota/Nissan drive train....
I find C class Mercs similar too :/ ....... Sorry chaps ;)

·
Registered
706 Posts
1. They ain't worth the BIG money ....
2. They ain't designed wonderfully well either
1. They USED to be worth reasonable money but depreciated quickly making them great second hand.
2. For this we have GM to thank :rolleyes:. The older cars were better designed and more reliable. The more GM parts have had to be used the worse they became.

Skiddins

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
1. They USED to be worth reasonable money but depreciated quickly making them great second hand.
2. For this we have GM to thank :rolleyes:. The older cars were better designed and more reliable. The more GM parts have had to be used the worse they became.

Skiddins
Vectras are the same money now ....... I bought a Vectra with a posh body on it ......... I've always wanted a Saab tho'....... Lets see what happens :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Vectras are the same money now ....... I bought a Vectra with a posh body on it ......... I've always wanted a Saab tho'....... Lets see what happens :)

GM have a lot to answer for! Not just SAAB - they've destroyed many historic brands with their mis-management over the years...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.