Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
well my 9000T's headliner is starting to sag in the rear passenger side above the door and frame... it's grey and my interior is grey leather with the standard black trim ( dash and center console)... what i want to know is what do you all think of the idea of putting GUCCI(grey background with black G's),in it's place I think it will look great

·
Registered
623 Posts
Great idea.
I wanted to put a leather covering on my headliner when I rebuild it, but in the end I went for a grey fabric, instead of the light brown stock one.
Cover the C-pillars covers too, they would look too odd if different than the headliner.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I didn't, and I think it's not necessary because it wasn't the same fabric originally so puttina a different fabric now wouldn't hurt the car appareance. And it wolun't be that easy, too, covering the two zones around the rear speakers.

Think about covering the A-pillar (sides of windshield) as well. I didn't, but I could do. I did not because their fabric was the same of the door panels, and when I look at my side I see the same color in that twop spots, but it's just a matter of tastes. you could prefer not to see the change of color between headliner and A pillar (that existed even before you changed the headliner anyway).

Keep posted in what you decide.

Cheers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.