Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All.. Spent a wonderful weekend replaceing fuel pump in my 9000 CDE '91 (thanks for all the help) but I can't get rid of the err code on EDU when I turn ignition on. I have disconnected battery - both terminals for an hour and then reconnected but the pesky things still there . Has anyone got any clues what I can try next . many thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Further digging around and the mpg line display thingy isn't working although I can cycle through the 3 diplay figs: MPG / Volts and Range... is there a sensor in the engine that feeds this that may have been dislodged by the AA man when he was checking the car ?

·
Registered
135 Posts
I had exactly the same problem when I replaced the pump on my '90 CD.
It was fixed by disconecting the battery for a while, reconnecting and resetting the EDU by holding down the 'R' button by the clock.

Billy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Guys..final post.. I left the batt disconnected for 2 days and still didn't clear err msg. Anyone recommend a Saab Indie in Coventry who can reset the ECU for me. Thanks in advance Martyn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.