Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi - I have Hirsch 93 V6 2.8 turbo Estate (275bhp) in dark blue with 137K miles. Recently had £500 service including 2 x new front tyres. BUT after a few days of being a bit jerky, the gearbox will not allow drive in D - reverse works fine! I am getting a newer car so this is really a scrap versus 'anyone want it?' situation. Trade value would be between about £700 and £900 if working fine but it is not working fine. I bought it from someone who owned a Saab garage and gave it a once over (I wanted a big safe car with a new child just arrived) and have had this car 4 years and done 22K happy fast miles and would have traded it in anyway. Just seems a shame to go to scrap or similar but I do not have the time/energy/risk calculation to get this back up and running. I live in Balham (London) SW12 and have V5, service book, manual etc plus my own last 3/4 services paperwork.

·
Super Moderator
3,056 Posts
Hello and a warm welcome aboard the good ship saabscene Nick G.
I've removed your phone number and email address due to GDPR
And also there could be unscrupulous people viewing this post , so to avoid texts and emails from an unknown sorce .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts