Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I haven't posted any updates on my NG900 project car, WaSaabi, lately, but I thought this was worthy of a post. I recently got a bunch of parts from Sweden and included was this new exhaust header. I then polished it up and installed it with ARP studs. Once everything gets together it should flow nicely.
Plan on putting a GT30R on there with an HKS wastegate.

Also, been working on a lot of carbon fiber pieces for this car and messing around with some stuff for the C900. Here are a couple samples of the stuff I have made thus far -

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you like that suff you might also like this prototype vented hood that I just did in carbon fiber. You should check my site as there is a bunch of other cool stuff there.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I have been watching the progress of the GM 900 since you started... nice looking car... and I don't doubt the 450 hp will be attainable!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Since I am using the stock bottom end, the performance threshold is around 500hp. So, I don't think I will push it beyond that. Maybe with the next project car after this one is done and sold will I reach for more. Part of the point in keeping the stock bottom end was to prove that you can reach these horsepower levels without breaking stuff as long as you control detonation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts