Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
How about

This spare part comes from a solution of a MOTOR VEHICLE workshop business.  The stern orifice plate is new, has to be sure a winzingen tear above the area of the
numbers sign.  1985-91 9000 model suitably for SAAB not for SAAB 9000 CS SAAB originals ET Nr: you should go 105,219,901 a SAAB 90 - 900 - 9000 and should seek
qualitatively flawless needed spare parts, send me you please an e-mail: you note [email protected] favor also my other auctions.  Much joke in the offering!
Delivery 6.70 Euros verse.  Postal service package packaging 2.00 Euros[/b]
Andrew
PS. Handy Hint: bookmark this site http://www.freetranslation.com/

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
Originally posted by Scaero owner:
[qb]PS.  Handy Hint: bookmark this site   http://www.freetranslation.com/        [/qb][/b]
Great for translating incomprehensible German into incomprehensible English

"to be sure"? Did you hit the wrong button and translate it into Irish?

{Being Irish, I'm allowed to take the p*** )

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Look, it's free and gives you a clue (well a bit of one).

Seems to work better of passages of text.

winzingen obviously was'nt translatable.....could if be rude i.e '****ing tear'??

You know what they say, garbage in, Grabage out.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Best fun is taking english, converting it to another language and back again.

i.e this recent post

Dan, it depends on which displacement engine you use, IIRC. The 2.3 FPT uses a different set of drivers and intermediate shaft,
bearing support holders, final-gear ratios, etc., than the 2.0. But any '92 to '93 CS drivetrain combination can be used. And it would be wise to change the whole wiring harness, too, which means a bit of rewiring in the aquarium. It really depends on the specifics of which engine you use. The handbrake cables, there's two - one to each rear wheel, could have stretch, but it is more likely that the pads or the adjustment screw in the caliper need to be looked at. There's also an adjustment nut at the handbrake lever, but that is adjusted after you do the screw at the calipers.  [/b]
can becomne

The Dan, depends on which motor of displacement that you use, IIRC.  The 2.3 uses of FPT an unlike game conductors and intermediate axis, possuidores of support of rolamento, gear end relations, etc., that the 2.0.  But any '92 to '93 combination of drivetrain of CS they can be used.  And it would be wise the gross one move link I harness, also, that signifies a bit of rewiring in the aquarium.  Really it depends on the specific one of which motor that you use.  The end of handbrake, there are two - a to each wheel of bottom, can have stretches, but is more more possible than the cushions or the bolt of adaptation in the need of caliper to be looked in.  There is also a nut of adaptation in the lever of handbrake, but that is adjusted after does the bolt in the calipers.  [/b]
via portugese

·
Registered
16,524 Posts
Sorry! didn't see this. I tried a real translation (with dictionary) to practice my German on the other post.

Anyone seen the double translation that results in " The Vodka is easy but the meat has gone off" ?

Any guesses? - no prizes

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Never mind about you not speaking German, the Germans don't seem to be able to speak it today either.

Winzingen should be winzigen, winzig meaning tiny.

The translation is:

This spare part comes from the clear out (i.e. bankruptcy) of a workshop. The "Heckblende" is new, but has a tiny hole (tear) above the number plate space. It will fit Saab 9000 1985-91, but NOT the 9000CS. Saab part number 105 219 901. Should you drive a Saab 90, 900 or 9000 and be looking for flawless quality used parts, please send me an email to [email protected] Please look at my other auctions. Have fun with bidding. Post Euro 6.70 by parcel post, Euro 2.00 for the packing.

OK, so I'm struggling with "Heckblende". I think it's the plastic coloured thing across the back of the car between the lights.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.