Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With help from memebers within, I think the probelm with my car iles in the DI unit. Can I make use of somones DI unit to test this before I buy one, to make sure.

I know this is a HUGE ask, but I thought it would be worth a try...

Nick

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
hi Nick - what is the problem exactly?
I'm up in Surbiton (20mins) but I wont be at the house with the car until 17th April. I do have my old DI pack still which only had a very slight misfire under full Aero boost that you could have (not sure how I would get it to you though) If yours is really bad then this might be an option?

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
can't believe I didnt notice the previous post that I even answered! - Its friday . Ok - worst case I can post you my 'old' DI cart. You'll probably not even notice a problem with it as it only failed at 1.08Bar pressure.
Maybe try to get someone with a truly working that lives in Guildford though. PM me if you want more info.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi faero,

When you say you haven't got access to the car until the 17th, would this prevent me from coming and picking the unit up (I have a "spare" car) from you?

I'll leave the post up for a while longer to see if there is anyone with a fully working unit, but thanks so much for this offer. I may be in touch again soon!

Cheers

Nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts