Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Help! limp mode but no code

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  petegilbert 
#1 ·
Hi I have bought a saab 9-5 1.9 tid 59 plate from a guy who didnt tell me about a problem it has. It goes into limp mode once the car has warmed up but but not all the time, it drives great with full power but when I have to stop for fuel etc then re start it, it goes into limp mode and only revs to 2 thousand. The car has been re-maped to a stage 1 and has had an egr delete with the blanking plates in. It shows no fault codes and no lights come on. Any help will be appreciated. I drove from fife to dover so cant be the dpf as it had a good blow out.

#3 ·
If its going into limp mode then there is a fault condition that should show on Tech2.
Could be tough to find if the car has been messed with bothe hardware and software.......any fault routines may also have been removed.
Doubt its the TB mention as that is a fault associated with petrols and there would be a code.
Is it an auto or manual?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.