Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

HELP - in need of a wiring diagram before I blow it up !!

Tags
blow wiring
4K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  kez 
#1 ·
Hi
I am desperate for any help with a wiring diagram
2006 model 9-3 Sport Wagon Vector Sport 150 DTH
Looking for the Low pressure fuel pump wiring diagram (Pump in fuel tank) and associated wiring up to front elec unit battery etc
Any help would save the day !!
either post here or email j.maccrae@virgin.net
Thanks in advance

#3 ·
Hi - thanks for reply - in central Scotland - Im not getting any feeds to the two wires that go to the fuel pump in tank.. and the pump in tank does not operate when I bypass the positive and negative straight to the pump wires... So pump has failed and no feed when ign switched on nor on cranking - so there is something else - I have fitted a fairly high pressure screen wash pump and a separate fuel supply at engine bay feeding the high pressure pump - this will run the engine ... so I need to trace the wiring back and work out what the problem is - The red/yellow wire at the pump runs back in to car underneath the rear seats then forward to the front seats then across the seats level with the ign switch then up the passengers side to the bulkhead loom - in to the engine bay and all the way forward to the NS front behind the head light - it changes colour here on a connector and runs back up to the front elec unit on to pin 11 under this unit.... from there I am lost without a digram. there should be a relay etc.

#4 ·
fuse 27 in engine bay fuse box goes to fuel pump relay coil terminal 30 red/violet ................the fuel pump relay is behind drivers side footwell A pillar

N/O terminal 87 of relay a grey wire from relay goes to + of fuel pump via pin 6 of a multiplug on side of fuel tank where it changes to red/green to the actual pump

black and white of fuel pump is ground and goes to a joint then changes to black then goes into 10pin multiplug side of tank then exits multiplug with black/white and goes to ground

terminal 85 of relay coil goes to ground

terminal 86 of relay coil is the switch wire(green/grey) goes to pin 22 of a 24pin connector located in front of battery on left structual member and is a grey plug then it goes to the pin 20 on the ecu plug B (green/grey)

there are 2 other connections on fuel pump that go to the ecu.........

grey from fuel pump goes to pin 8 of 10pin connector at side of tank then exits blue/violet to pin 16 of 24pin grey connector in front of battery then goes to pin 15 on plug b of ecu
on same colours

black from fuel pump goes to pin 9 of 10 pin connector at side of tank then exits black/brown to pin 19 of 24pin grey connector in front of battery then goes to pin 14 on ecu plug b on a black/blue wire

hope this helps a little for now :)

#5 ·
Great info - OK

Red Violet at 30 on relay and coming from maxi fuse 27 - is not positive with a test light....
Fuse 27 is ok and is Positive all time
Does the wire go direct from fuse 27 to (30) on the relay ???? any pointers to what connectors it might go via?

If you have it on PDF would be great although I just need to trace this Red Violet to find issue
Thanks

#6 ·
i will sort you pdf out just little busy at moment as on my xp laptop with fooked keyboard so have to tinker alot lol to log in and send........wont run on win8

food for thought here run a cable from fuse to relay see if starts etc

it exits fuse 27 on red/yell goes to the 24pin grey connector in front of battery then leaves this on red/violet and goes into/via a branching port connector in/around 24pin connector then on to relay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.