Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow 9k ers...

Just re-joined you all - formerly jayboy, changed jobs and lost my details so re-joined.

A pic of my car follows, shortly after buying her.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Nice One! I didn't realize Carlsson's had the rear mirrors match the car color - very nice. If it were mine, I'd be on the lookout for some Aero front/rear bumpers and wheel moldings. I prefer those wheels to the super Aero's, too - very sharp. Now, which transaxle did they come with - the 3.61 or the 4.05?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers for the comments guys...

Yeah, thinking about new bupers, but think i'll hang on to it as is and buy an Aero next.

Bubbles> I'd like to see the special white car - and any other Carlssons for that matter!

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Originally posted by zeke (aka Bob Lavergne):
[qb] :thumbsup:   Nice One!  I didn't realize Carlsson's had the rear mirrors match the car color - very nice.  If it were mine, I'd be on the lookout for some Aero front/rear bumpers and wheel moldings.  I prefer those wheels to the super Aero's, too - very sharp.  Now, which transaxle did they come with - the 3.61 or the 4.05? [/qb][/b]
4.05 FD on all 2.3 Carlsson's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.