Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am Tony, married 21 years in Sept, two kids and three dogs (although the eldest is 12, struggles to get up, losing her sight and occasionally incontinent - dog that is! )
I am the very proud owner of a 9-5 Vector sport estate 3.0 TiD on a '53 plate - she is called Ruby.
A few niggles pop up now and again but I love her so much I don't care and get them sorted. She's my first Saab and I got her last September.
My dear departed dad had two...a 99 2.0l manual in a two tone blue...about 25 years ago, and a 900 2.0 auto in green which had done 188800 miles when he bought it!
Ruby is having her wheels refurbished in dark graphite (she wears 17" double-Y alloys) and I am refurbishing my door mirrors. ..dreaded flaky black paint...then it's the hesitation / flat spots on acceleration that have only just started a few days ago. ..ooh, and an ECU software update as it hasn't been dealer serviced for years.
It's great to be part of the Saab scene and hope to be chatting /posting often

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.