Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...new to this board, but been frequenting Saabnet for a few years.

I live a couple of miles from Bill Jones - I wondered where he had got to, 'cos we don't see him on Saabnet anymore.

Shall be taking a more active interest over here now...

Zip
97 Aero 108k Black over Cream

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
Hi, Zip. Welcome to Saabscene

Last time I tried posting on that other board, it seemed the boss there had decided I was no longer welcome (nor were links to my site)

I'm more than welcome here, as are you

I'd sort of assumed you'd sold the Aero - I know you were considering it some time ago.

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
Zip, have you now got a personalised registration on your Aero? I saw one today like yours but registration xx 4ERO. If it was you, I was following you for a while from the Magic Roundabout out the Leighton Buzzard road in a blue B-reg 90. Passed the Aero at the last roundabout where it went straight on and I turned right.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wasn't me Bill. IF I get a personal plate, it will have something "ZIP" related in it...

I have seen that car. There is another P-reg black over cream just off Belswains Lane (can't recall the road) as well.

See you round

Zip

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.