Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a functional one of these for sale...I've just got a quote for a new one and am in need of an Imodium fix.
Car is '97 9K CS and offending motor is drivers side. It think I nipped the wiring where it is sealed into the motor body when replacing the headlamp....be warned.
Paul R

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Anthony for the offer of your local Saab Breaker. I don't think I'm going to be able to source one locally. At the risk of upseting our moderator could you place your suppliers contact details on this post so that I can check him out for mail order ?

Sorry John, for cluttering up the forum but it was an error caused by over reacting to my local dealers price quote. I did realise this just after pushing the 'button' and then placed my wanted ad just were you suggested.

I would suggest though that there was an informative content to my post and some may consider your reaction to have been a bit severe. I was after all offering advice as well as seeking assistance....

I'm off now to write out my lines " I must not clog up this forum with stuff " 100 times ?

Paul R

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.