Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 1996 'N' reg 9000CS and have seen several different variants on the haynes manuals and was wondering whether the earlier would be OK? Basically, have seen 1985 to 1995 (C to N) manual and 1985 to 1998 (C to S)? Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hi Pete,

I was confused about this when I went to buy and am still so. Since I have a 97 R reg 9K, I was unsure if the older version might be out of date for certain areas of the car. Halfords sold only the c to s version. The older version is available on some websites for 2-3 pounds lesser but I felt it better to spend the 2-3 pounds extra and get the more uptodate copy.

But sorry I don't know what are the differences. May with your N reg 9K you are OK with getting one of the older ones if you get it cheaper as it covers N reg cars anyway.

Cheers,
Neel.

PS: Maybe it is a business tactic to increase the price by including more later registrations.

·
Registered
14,305 Posts
Originally posted by StephenA:
[qb] The most obvious difference is the wiring diagrams at the back.
[/qb][/b]
Yup, in my experience, they all tell a different story, none of which quite match up exactly to either of the two 9000s I've had

Still, I suppose they're better than nothing??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts