Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 15 places available to SOC members for the Harveys Brewery Tour in Lewes, East Sussex. It is being held on Wednesday 29th June at 6.30pm finishing at approximately 8.45pm. This tour currently has a waiting list of 2 years, but we managed to get a date for this year. If there is not enough take up my SOC members I will let non-members take the remaining places. Any interested non-members can add their names to the reserve list at the bottom, and their name will be automatically added to the main list if places become available.

The cost is £2.50 per person and must be paid in advance. You will receive vouchers to the value of £2.50 in return, which are redeemable in the brewery. To make things easier, you can pay online using either Paypal or Nochex or if you prefer, you can pay by sending a cheque, postal order, cash or stamps (payment to be received by Fri 17th June)

We will be meeting in the John Harvey Tavern, situated opposite the brewery entrance in Cliffe High Street shortly before (you can get there as early as you want though).

There is no parking for cars in the brewery yard, but there are a number of car parks close by and limited parking is also available along Cliffe High Street.

Details on the brewery can be found on their website at http://www.harveys.org.uk .

If you would like to go, please confirm your name below and I will PM you with details of how to pay. If you have any questions, please post them below.

Reserve List

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
1. /john
2. JezF

Reserve List

1. Luke (friend of /john)

·
Registered
139 Posts
1. /john
2. JezF
3. Mac_Xpert
4. Dulux
5. Tricxy

Reserve List

1. Luke (friend of /john)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a shame they didn't sell kebabs in the brewery otherwise we could have stayed there longer!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Fantastic tour! - Great beer!

The 1998 vintage Russian stuff was fantastic. Was it 11% or 14%?? I can't seem to remember.. How strange.

All hail the Saab owners club who can clearly organise a **** up in a brewery. (And in the pub accross the road from a brewery...)

·
Registered
390 Posts
HI mate cant think why you cant remember but it was 11% !!!

That we can and what a good evening it was, think its a thank you to the ladies for chauffering us home.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts