Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Speedparts Strut Brace MkII ordered, and in a week should have my poly wishbone bushes (front and rear bushes) and rear arb poly bush ordered!

·
Registered
249 Posts

I noticed a big difference with this lot and best of all no more annoying squeaks from the dashboard

Enjoy!

Zahid

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The main reason i wanted the strut brace was to make the car last longer.. every month more creaks appear, so i want to remove the source of their appearance - the flexing of the front end. the poly bushes are to reduce torque steer - almost caused me to meet a F350 once

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK.. it's been 2 months since the brace was ordered through MapTun (they had a better price for the speedparts brace than speedparts themselves!) and it still hasn't arrived. I think MapTun are delaying the order so they can give us (both the local dealer and I ordered one each) MapTun manufactured ones instead of re-selling the speedparts ones... wont know untill it arrives i guess... and i figured that I wont put the poly bushes in untill i get the brace, so i have rear arb polys, and both sets of wishbone bushes (front and rear bush) ready to go in

1 - 4 of 4 Posts