Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

Good place for SAAB Service - Derby

7K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Caddyman 
#1 ·
Can anyone recommend a good place to get my 3 yr old SAAB Aero serviced in Derby, that isn't BEECHDALE !

Main reason being that I am currently in dispute with them over a very poor service where they failed to spot collapsed tread due to 2 faulty tyres from Pirelli (compensation received from Pirelli but still in dispute with Beechadale about appropriate compensation from them).

so I don't want to go back to them again, but would like to go to someone who understands a little about the car.

Any recommendations gratefully received.

thanks.

#5 ·
Wow, holy thread revival again, but I aint starting another one!

I had my DMF, clutch, slave cylinder and gearbox driveshaft seals replaced today by Volsaa at Derby. Absolutely superb service and highly recommended.

They did everything I asked of them (including an oil and filter change). The car sounds brilliant, like it is new again. I supplied all genuine GM parts, total cost to me, inclusive of labour, £660 all in, so considering the size of the job, I aint complaining, especially when one particular garage wanted over £1200 to do the job. It is just a shame the parts need replacing at just 37k miles. They gave me my old parts back and they ain't pretty lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.