Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,I've finally tracked down one of my non-starting problems,looks like the fuel pump has had it,got 12v at the pump but no pump working,I've removed the pump and connected it straight to the battery,still dead,so if anyone knows any good second hand pumps for a 94 9000CSE,let us know as I had to pick myself of the floor when I heard the price of a new one!!!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
The pump itself is as microcat says but dealers quote megabucks for the whole assembly,make sure you have some flexible hose that will stand immersion in fuel,most will-not and you will have to renew the piece from pump out-let to delivery point.
Europarts quote £149 for your motor.

·
Registered
200 Posts
not sure but on my car the pump body has two terminals with a seperate sender unit, the pump i swopped over had three terminals with sender unit part of the pump body. the actual pump was the same in both units, just took my time and swopped pumps no problems so far [touchwood] lol. if i can be of any help just shout regards paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.