Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just swapped my back light dimming switch, but to get it out I had to remove the front fog light switch and after doing this my fog lights now don't work.

I've made sure that the switch is connected, also check the fuse. I did notice that on the same section of wires as the connector for the front fog light switch there is a small two wire connector. Should this plug into anything? I've had a look, but couldn't really see much as it's a little dark.

One other thing is that if I push the front fog light switch on, then the rear, the rear fog lights dont work until I turn the front switch off.

Could it be that the switch is just knackered?

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys that my 9000 CSE passed it's MOT on friday . Failed fist time because I forgot to put my cat back on and a bulb needed replacing. I'm keeping the cat on now as can't be bothered to keep changing it.

Cheers,

Rich

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Leon [9-5 stg2]:
[qb] On the CAT front.. for the sake of interest!
What were the emissions without the cat? [/qb][/b]
I'm not sure to be honest as I didn't look that far into it. He did say it didn't fail by much though, something to do with the co2 level.

Thinking about it, maybe I should of taken more of an interest and got the before and after figures. Oh well, live and learn I suppose.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Leon [9-5 stg2]:
[qb] Should've given you a print out.. would be interesting to know.. with a bit of research          [/qb][/b]
I'll ask them, see if they've still got the results lying about. As I agree, it would be interesting to know. If I get any joy I'll let you know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.