Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Racing Steering wheel and an arm rest from an '89 9000. both are dark gray leather and are in good condition.

I can get picks but I wanted to see if there was any interested first.

I'll take $100 for both, the wheel alone was 300 new.

·
Registered
496 Posts
tsk tsk...you gotta post on the classifieds about things for sale, you can't post here! I got yelled at many of times for this, even when i wasn't selling...so warning, you may wanna delete or re-post where it's good... such as HERE

·
Registered
16,524 Posts
There are two main reasons why we insist on spares being put in the classifieds.

1. Spares info will be "yesterday's news" very quickly. But the posting will stay on the board for a long time. It gets very annoying for anyone doing a search to find that half the results are for old spares that have long been bought or sold. Not to mention that this extra info slows up the searches for everyone.

2. This board is quite popular and any posts that do not need a written reply sink out of sight quickly. So anyone advertising on the board who doesn't get a prompt reply would find that few people would find their ad.

Putting things in the classified therefore leaves the board clear for info and keeps adverts in a place where they are visible for as long as needed.

The classifieds are a separate section. YOU NEED TO REGISTER AGAIN SEPARATELY in order to post an advert.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.