Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Not too long ago I had to part ways with my 2002 9-5 Aero. It was a great car and I always enjoyed it.

I still have a rare set of 4 OEM factory winter/heavy duty SAAB 9-5 1999-2005 black/charcoal-grey carpet floor mats.

PRICE: $75 o.b.o

I would love to sell them to another Saab enthusiast. These mats are nice and clean, in Excellent condition with minimal wear. Backing is fully intact on rear of mats and there is only one minor blemish on the driver's side mat. Otherwise, there are no discolorations or visible problems.

These mats are not available on any other site and will be sold as-is. If the buyer is local to Raleigh NC, USA, I would be happy to arrange a pick up. Otherwise, I will charge $20 shipping to a US customer in addition to the negotiated price. For an international customer, we will have to figure out the shipping costs/process.

Feel free to contact me privately via SS for additional photos or questions. [Images provided below]

Floor Flooring Mobile phone case Mat Font Wool Beige Outerwear Wood Sweater Floor Mat Flooring Carpet Floor Mat Flooring Carpet Mat Mat Floor Flooring White Personal protective equipment Floor Soil Metal

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts