Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to an unexpected (but welcome) change in employment circumstances, my beloved, low mileage 9-5 is now for sale. I have owned it for 5 months during which time it has received a great deal of TLC and some significant financial investment in the form of new cambelts and tensioners (which don’t come cheaply on a v6!), new disks and (what seem to be widely regarded as the best) pads, new 17” wheels and tyres (which have really sharpened up the looks and made an unexpected improvement to the driving experience) and a new number plate (because it hides its real age so well).

<div align="center">Saab 9-5 3.0T V6 SE Auto
  • 1999 but currently wearing a non-dating Irish plate
  • 75k miles with full Saab service history - new cam belt and tensioners at 70k
  • Dark green with sand leather interior and walnut dash
  • Recent 10 spoke 17” alloys and 4 nearly new Falken tyres
  • Recent front disks and Ferodo DS2500 pads
  • 8 months MOT, 10 months tax
  • Heated front seats
  • Dual zone climate control
  • 4 x electric windows
  • Electric heated mirrors
  • Usual other Saab refinements and quality
Fantastic, smooth and powerful car in very good condition and a phenomenal amount of car for the money. Looking for offers around £3300. Photos will follow asap. If you have any queries or comments, please do not to contact me:

<div align="center">[email protected] or on 07811 366864

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Photos now available at:

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/7706977

Click on a thumbnail to see a medium sized image and click again on that to see very high resolution image.

Interior shot shows the dirty rubber mats that I have in the car for the winter but I also have the original, matching beige/sand carpet mats.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last chance before it gets traded next week. Seems a 3ltr 9-5 isn't the most desirable car in these fuel-concious times, unfairly in my opinion - it does 32mpg at 80mph and 38 mpg at 70mph, even if it isnt the mosy economical town runabout. Anyway....

£2000 anybody?

Phenomenal car for the money.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts