Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Can anyone help please?? I am looking at fitting my Pioneer KEH P9700R head unit into my 2002 9-3 Aero Convertible but am having trouble trying to find a saab pocket to fill the gap which will be left. I have been onto my local saab parts department but have been told today they can no longer get this particular part (part number 4822235). Does anyone know or have any suggestions as to where I might be able to get one?

Any feedback would be great.
Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
my last car was the 2001 9-3 conv and i fitted a 7" screen dvd cd player and fitted perfect but had to take out the cup holder, i had to do it this way as i could not get the facia for a single din stereo, if thats any help to u. See my pics on the gumtree site when i had it for sale. Bob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bob

Thank you for your reply. I have been in contact with a couple of Saab parts departments one of them seems to think they may have one of them. I am not holding my breath but have got my fingers crossed. I have to call them back tomorrow.
Emma

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Guys

I finally found a pocket to fit my 2002 9-3 Aero so now have my Pioneer installed. See Picture.

I got the Saab pocket from a really helpful guy called Glen at 2 Stroke Saab. Here are his contact details if anyone wants them.

2 Stroke Saab
Complete Saab Care
Unit 12 & 14 Wireless Station Park
Chestnut Lane
Bassingbourn
Royston
Hertfordshire
SG8 5JH
Tel: 01763 246699

photo.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts