Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally,

After days of having no time, and being so eager, yesterday I fitted my upgrade to my 96 9000CSE 2.0 LPT
Firstly I serviced the car on Thursday evening in the rain and fitted all the other parts yesterday......in the rain

WOW!!!!!!!!!

What an unbelievable difference the kit has made, even though the power is delivered in the same way as the original ECU. It certainly doesn't disappoint! It makes the car more of a pleasure to drive and certainly scares the boyracers.
My only gripe about the kit is the tailpipe. It's a catback JT 3" system with unbeknown to me, they now fit them with 4" tailpipes. I think it's a bit OTT but hopefully upon fitting my CSE bridge-spoiler, aero springs and 16" 3-spoke alloys, attention will hopefully be diverted from the rocket launcher!
Next upgrades will be an uprated dumpvalve and wastegate (original is unreliable).

·
Registered
696 Posts
It Looks very nice! I think the exhaust end tip is in the right proportion to the car. It is about the same size as the Simons Exhaust on my 9k.
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RABqHX4Ub8QMaTPbOrPB!N3dSmBW*0ML88kECnceWq896LaOdeMxJMJO1Gt*Lon1bHi2aouJvOfAQC5
1aboAxq3C0Vl9GsH0hX9ixVta*c/gepoetst2.JPG?dc=4675468336224133118

1 - 4 of 4 Posts