Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I have a Saab 9000 CSE 2.3L Turbo. My problem started when the air conditioner condenser ceased, I have a new one and fitting it was not a problem, the problem is re fitting the fan belt, it is a serpentine type fan belt and I can not trace the path it follows. Would anyone have a diagram of the path and or any tips for me.

Cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are a true star thanks. I do have a book that came with the car, but it is not complete and would'nt you know, that bit is missing.

Once again thanks and I will let you know how I got on, on Monday.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Sabi-Sabi, if you haven't got a Haynes manual, have a look at Quasi's site first, it gives you all the details.

If yours is an early model without the automatic tensioner, it makes life a lot easier. The belt route will differ slightly but the previous picture will give you the idea.

We're always glad to help. Simple jobs are only simple if you know how to do them

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for that, infact I also have the haynes manual but it is not for the B232, and I couldnt find anything else, may be if I read a bit further on or got the correct one for my car it would help, but then I have had more help from this sight than any where else and am able to get more detail, Its great Thanks all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts