Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I want to add boost, oil pressure and water temp gauges in a spare din slot, getting the panel from www.sasab.com.

I know how to do the boost gauge but can anyone give info on fitting the other two and where can i get the senders from?

Thanks people,

Andy.

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
I think I posted some info about 15 months ago about the Oil Temp sender. I'll see if I can find it.

[edit] having said that, mine was for the classic 900, not sure if same for 9000?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I did mine on my C900. The oil temperature sensor replaces the standard oil sump plug. If you can't get the SAAB part then the sump plug can be tapped out to take a standard VDO sensor (Merlin Motorsport offered to do this for me if I couldn't get the SAAB part).

The oil pressure sender replaces the standard one with a double one: one terminal for the dash warning light, the other for the gauge.

I've done a write up for performance-saab which should be on-line soon. Like I say, it's for the 900 but a lot will apply to the 9000 too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.