Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Steve, not quite sure what happened to the site with the extra dot, but nevermind!

John, may see you around if there is a Saab get together in the Brighton area.
My Aero is black N649FLC, by the way. Will soon be quite hairy as I am intending to order a Speedparts stage 3 kit (283bhp, 300lb) from Elk at the same time. Should be almost as quick in a straight line as the Elise! Not quite the same on roundabouts, though.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Originally posted by JezF:
[qb]Koni Sports and PI springs for £450 inc VAT and postage. I'm ordering tonight!                

This price was from www.MotorSportWorld.co.uk. They beat my best previous price and will do the same for others. Go on, you know you want some! By the way, Abbott charge over £400 inc VAT (exc postage) just for the Koni Sports. [/qb][/b]
Hi Jez,

I take you have fitted them by now..!
How are the springs...the reason I ask is I want to lower and stiffen my NG900S and have enquired about prices from MotorSportWorld after BillJ pointed me in the direction of this post.
Also what was their service like..?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Motorsportworld were fine - got the bits in a couple of days. You have a better choice of sprngs and dampers than us 9k's, though the Koni/PI setup seem fine. Mark (bubbles) has them on his and seems to get on OK wih them too. Word of warning - it will make the ride more harsh.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Cheers Jez,

I have had a price back from them and it looks good...For Koni dampers and Eibach springs it is £568.85 Inc VAT and postage.
I have seen other springs for about £50 less at europarts but they are Ventura (formerly known as Terra) and I am not to sure what they are like...
I can hear my credit card starting to cry as I type
I'd better get back to the 900 forums before I get lynched in here I suppose...

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Munki, I would have bought Eibachs had they been available for the 9k. Surprised that the price is so much more, though.

Steve, yes, poly bushes do make a surprising difference, Watch how many you replace, though as this can have quite a detrimental effect on the ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.