Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have contacted The Bakers Arms and they were very welcoming of the idea. The bar is open all afternoon and serve food ranging from bagettes to al a carte so all palettes should be catered for.

Directions. from coming north or south of the A12 or coming through Chelmsford you need to get to the B1007 junction with the A12. follow signs for Stock. You go down for about a mile and a half/two miles (don't quote me here) passing the Total garage on your left and on you left is 'Common Road' the Bakers Arms is situated on the corner of 'Common Road' and the 'B1007' but set back about thirty yards. The car park entrance is on the right.

If coming up from through Billericay just follw the signs for the B1007 and look out for the pub on your right.

Whose coming then.....
1. bish
2. bussman
3. speedy.

·
Registered
963 Posts
That junction of the A12 is probably signposted Galleywood or Billericay. I'm prettuy sure it's Junction 16. I can picture the pub, but I've never actually stopped there.

Whose coming then.....
1. bish
2. bussman
3. speedy.
4. nutcase

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by sgould:
[qb]Ummmm ...No!  

It's linked from the Stock Village website:    http://www.stock.org.uk  

[/qb][/b]
but how did you know that? v.v. impressed

looking forward to meeting you. seeing that we have zaphod in the forum, we could call u marvin; 'brain size of a planet.....'

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Measured the distance from A12 to pub. 1.9 miles according to my c900 odometer. if it isn't blame car not me! Merry christmas to one and all

·
Registered
99 Posts
Right guys i won't be on here for a little while, hard drive on my pc is gonna go bang soon so it needs a new one fitting. So i'll catch you laterz.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
We'll try and get up if we can from Bristol. I have relations to visit in the area. It is a regular jaunt for us. Virtually drove past the pub last Saturday and Sunday - coming and going from Ipswich.

Can't make a definite Yes or No, at the present, but will let everyone know nearer the time. They do an excellent pint of Adnam's Broadside there.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts