Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the exhaust and performance air filter finally arrived and were fitted today to my 2.3.

So now,

JT 3'' Superflow Exhaust system
JT 3'' Downpipe
JR Air filter
Abbott Racing Wastegate actuator
Abbott Racing ECU upgrade
Forge Motorsport Piston Recirculating dumpvalve.

Which I reckon equals a stage 2.5 engine tune on the 9000.. and makes the car go very impressively indeed.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
She's sitting in the garage right now for some wiring loom work and preparation for the DI install... not that I find myself able to do much work on her after I get home - don't think I'll make it to 's Hertogenbosch on Saturday, as I only have the garage at my disposal for two weeks...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Thats too bad that Saabine won't make it. I was really looking forward to seeing it.

Mark, are you bringing the 9-3 or the 9000? Just curious.

Later.

Eric Burr

·
Registered
28 Posts
You're right Jeroen, I really like the alloys. I would have them on my 900T8.

How was the rest of the evening of the TTE meeting?? Who won the second kart heat??

GTZ Wijnand

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wijnand,

FUN !! Full of good food, beer, PS2, and more!! Already looking forward to the next meeting (probably 4-5-6 may)

Jeroen

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
We played Gran Tourismo 3 and GTA Vice City. Onno barely beat me in the second kart race. His fastest lap was a 31.66 to my 32.14. My average was a bit better though, 32.56 to 32.69, so if we would have started together, it would have been a very close race!

Eric Burr

·
Registered
191 Posts
Well, although I did leave you guys quite early, I did have a good time! Was good meeting you all! Looking forward to the next meeting.
I was quite impressed by the amount of Bhp the Erics car has..By all the cars actually...

Congrats to Mark for winning, how is the book you won?

Greetz, next meet is 4/5 may?

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep, thanks everyone for a great couple of days.. and to Jeroen for being the perfect host.

I'll post the pictures I took here, when I get home from work later.

The book that NK Saab gave me is nice 'Made in Trollhatten'. I can't believe the dealer voted my 9000 the most beautiful Saab, because I liked Onno's 90 and thought that should have been voted!.. It was all a bit of fun anyways.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts