Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone ! At the start i want to apologize for my English knowledge of the car parts.
I have Saab 9-3 2004 1.9tid and after 4 years I’m done. So.. my car has a start problems, he can’t go at the 1st time, I always need to 2-3 attempts to start. After few minutes of drive I can turn him off and then it’s running after just one second. Another problem is that he is cutting off under 2000, 2-3 times and then everything is ok for a while. I recognize that this happens mostly when the weather is above 15 degrees. I did the most simple things like candle exchange or all the fluids but it’s still happening. Idk maybe engine is about to die, but he has good days and the bad days

·
Registered
27 Posts
When you say it won't "start". Does the starter crank/turn but the engine won't fire, or do you mean the starter is not working or sluggish?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you say it won't "start". Does the starter crank/turn but the engine won't fire, or do you mean the starter is not working or sluggish?
hmm i would say that i might sluggish. For example, when i started engine today, it worked at 3rd attempt after few seconds, as usually, but when i was driving 5 mins and then i wanted start, it was 1st time after 1second

1 - 4 of 4 Posts